Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rene Hernandez-Intro.

Hi! I'm Rene Hernandez. My Birthday is September 11th, next weekend, and I'll finally be turning 20. Yay! :) My best friend is Maria Carla Chan. We met 5 years ago at Franklin High School where we both attended. During my time at Franklin High School I was a cheerleader for three years. Some of my favorite memories were made cheer leading because being apart of that team has taught me a lot. I never realized how close a sport could bring a team together and some of those members I've made life long friends. I then moved on to an All Star team where I spent half a year. Since starting college I realized that I don't have as much time as I did in high school to join a sport, although I still keep active. This is my third year here at PCC and I am a majoring in Speech Pathology. I enjoy helping people in need, and I find it very rewarding especially when they're children.

I have a dog named Shakespeare, he's a terrier mix. His name was inspired by my 12th grade English teacher, Mr. Martinez. My favorite color is pink and some of my favorite things to do are spending time with my nieces and nephew. I have five sisters and no brothers. I was born third, making me the middle child. I absolutely love spending my quality time with my family, we enjoy shopping, gossiping, and also gardening together. Every Saturday my mom and I go hiking, usually at Griffith park. I love being active and especially outdoors. I am a friendly, outgoing person and I hope to meet some cool interesting people during the rest of my stay here at PCC.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (early) Birthday! Your enthusiasm for life really comes through in your writing. That's great. I am really looking forward to hearing your voice in class.

    ReplyDelete